The anchor chain is a steel chain connecting the hull with the anchor.
The main function of anchor chain is: Connecting anchor with ship, the anchoring force is transferred to the hull; at anchor, because the anchor chain has certain weight, it can cushion the ship's air flow and other external forces in the water, which is favorable to anchor's reliable grasping bottom. At the same time, this part of the anchor chain due to the soil blocking action, but also provides a part of the anchoring force.
- General Requirements For Shackle
- Stud Link Chain And Studless Link Chain
- The Composition Of The Anchor Chain
- Chain Section Of Anchor Chain
- The Role Of Anchor Chain
- General Characteristics Of Stockless Anchor
- The Hall Anchor Is A Common Stockless Anchor
- Spek Anchors Are Widely Used As The First Anchors
- Process Of Entering The Soil Of Stockless Anchor
- Advantages Of Admiralty Anchors