There are many kinds of anchors, according to the structure and use of different, can be divided into a rod anchor, no rod anchor and large force anchor, and so on;
1. Rod Anchor: Also known as the naval anchor, this anchor is an early anchor, also known as a naval anchor, this kind of anchor structure is simple, the grasping weight ratio is big, the grip bottom stability is good, but anchors the work and the collection is not very convenient, the upturned anchor grasping is apt to entangle the anchor chain and to scrape the bottom of the ship, this kind of anchor is not easy to serve as the first anchor of the merchant
2. No rod anchor: Also known as the mountain Word anchor, common for Hall anchor and Spek anchor, is the movable anchor claw (around 45 °) without Rod anchor, anchor Bolt and anchor arm are separately cast. The anchor Claw, the anchor crown and the anchor arm are molded into one. The anchor stem is inserted into the rectangular hole of the anchor crown, and the pin axis and the transverse pin are positioned in the two semicircular grooves in the lower part of the anchor Crown to achieve the purpose of the anchor dry rotation.
3. Large-Force anchor: Large-force anchor combined with the advantages of rod anchor and rod-free anchor, generally have a rod to claw anchor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Low grasping weight of stockless anchor
- Big Grip of Stock Anchor
- The composition characteristic of Stock Anchor
- The arrangement way of anchor Rod in ship anchor
- The maintenance of chain
- Cast Way of anchor
- Market demand of marine anchor chain
- Precautions when using anchor chain
- Place of use of shackle
- Hot cutting technique for shackle
- Introduction to the anchor chain
- Type of anchor chain
- The role of the anchor chain
- Simple and easy to use method for preventing co...
- The difference between a chain anchor chain and...
- Classification of anchor chains
- Anchor chain watermark logo making method and p...