The anchor chain can be divided into two kinds: the Stud Chain and the studless Chain.
The chain link with the stall has a horizontal file, in the same size and material, the strength of the chain is larger than the chain, deformation is small, and stacking is not easy to twist, for modern large and medium-sized ships widely used.
Chain chains without stalls are not transverse, only for small ships. The specification stipulates that when the anchor chain is not more than 17mm in diameter, it can be replaced by a steel rope or fiber rope with equal test load or broken load.
- General Requirements For Shackle
- A Brief Introduction To Anchor Chain
- The Composition Of The Anchor Chain
- Chain Section Of Anchor Chain
- The Role Of Anchor Chain
- General Characteristics Of Stockless Anchor
- The Hall Anchor Is A Common Stockless Anchor
- Spek Anchors Are Widely Used As The First Anchors
- Process Of Entering The Soil Of Stockless Anchor
- Advantages Of Admiralty Anchors