No-rod anchor is the anchor which can rotate a certain angle without the bar. The use of two anchor claws at the same time into the tip, anchor and anchor easy to obtain, widely used.
No rod anchor in the process of the soil is like this, anchored in the bottom two claws lie flat under the bottom. As there is no flange around the anchor crown, forcing the claw tip of the anchor Claw to turn to the bottom, the anchor claw and the bottom become a certain angle, under the towing of the anchor chain, the claw tip supports the bottom, and the anchor crown rises gradually. Then the two anchor claws are gradually gnawed into the soil under the anchor weight and the pulling force of the anchor chain, until the anchor force reaches the balance with the pull.
- General Requirements For Shackle
- A Brief Introduction To Anchor Chain
- Stud Link Chain And Studless Link Chain
- The Composition Of The Anchor Chain
- Chain Section Of Anchor Chain
- The Role Of Anchor Chain
- General Characteristics Of Stockless Anchor
- The Hall Anchor Is A Common Stockless Anchor
- Spek Anchors Are Widely Used As The First Anchors
- Advantages Of Admiralty Anchors