Shackle is a kind of rigging. Shackle is widely used in electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, machinery, railways, chemicals, ports, mines, buildings and other industries.
1. Shackle should be smooth and flat, not allowed to have cracks, sharp edges, such as excessive burning defects.
2. Use of cast iron or cast steel shackle is strictly prohibited. Buckle body can be selected to calm steel forging, shaft PIN can be forged after machining machine.
3. No drilling or welding repair should be made on the shackle. The buckle body and the axle pin are permanently deformed and shall not be repaired.
4. When using, should check the buckle body and latch, not serious wear, deformation and fatigue crack.
5. When used, the transverse spacing must not be tensile, the shaft pin should be inserted into the insurance pin.
6. After the correct assembly of the shaft PIN, the buckle body width must not be significantly reduced, the thread connection is good.
7. The use of shackle shall not exceed the specified safety load.
Previous: A Brief Introduction To Anchor Chain
Next: No Information
- A Brief Introduction To Anchor Chain
- Stud Link Chain And Studless Link Chain
- The Composition Of The Anchor Chain
- Chain Section Of Anchor Chain
- The Role Of Anchor Chain
- General Characteristics Of Stockless Anchor
- The Hall Anchor Is A Common Stockless Anchor
- Spek Anchors Are Widely Used As The First Anchors
- Process Of Entering The Soil Of Stockless Anchor
- Advantages Of Admiralty Anchors