The chain cutter is arranged between the re-anchoring machine and the anchor chain barrel to clamp the anchor chain, and bears the gravity and inertia force of the anchor during navigation; when anchoring, it bears the tension of the anchor chain to protect the anchoring machine.
1.Spiral chain-making device: It is slow in movement, but it is easy to operate and reliable in work. It is widely used in large and medium-sized ships.
2, chain chain chain: generally it is used with the spiral chain chain, as an auxiliary equipment for the screw chain.
3, guillotine chain-type chain: its simple structure, fast operation, but when the size is large, it is cumbersome, generally only used on small and medium-sized ships.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Low grasping weight of stockless anchor
- Big Grip of Stock Anchor
- The composition characteristic of Stock Anchor
- The arrangement way of anchor Rod in ship anchor
- The maintenance of chain
- Cast Way of anchor
- Market demand of marine anchor chain
- Main types of anchors
- Precautions when using anchor chain
- Place of use of shackle
- Introduction to anchor chain and anchor chain
- What are the preparations for the anchor?
- Anchor operation
- Anchoring operation
- Anchor work
- How to restore the anchor chain after use
- Daily inspection and maintenance of anchor equi...
- Regular inspection and maintenance of anchor eq...